7 years at Gartner, 6 years industry experience
Location: NM USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Craig Riley is a Director Analyst with Gartner for Sales Leaders. As an analyst, Craig works with sales leaders from large and midsize organizations and helps them prepare for the future of sales. His research focuses on how changing buying dynamics are causing sales leaders to rethink their go-to-market strategy with an emphasis on the rise of virtual selling, multi-channel engagements, and a consolidation of the sales, marketing, and service functions.
Prior to joining Gartner, Craig worked as an analyst focused on helping commercial leaders develop and revise their go-to-market strategies for new product launches, conduct competitive threat assessments, and develop a messaging strategy.
- Hanover Research, Content Analyst, 1 year
- B.A. - Saint Anselm College
- Certificate - Beijing Language and Culture University
- M.A. - George Washington University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
19 May 2021Toolkit: Pay Mix Optimizer
15 April 2022The Future of Customer Service and Support: Emerging Trends Through 2025 and Beyond
19 October 2020The Sales Operations Leader’s First 100 Days
- 26 February 2021 The Gartner Strategic Roadmap to Accelerate Revenue Growth
- 12 March 2021 The Gartner Strategic Roadmap to Accelerate Revenue Growth
- 18 October 2021 The Gartner Chief Sales Officer’s Leadership Vision: Win in 2022