5 years at Gartner, 21 years industry experience
Location: NJ USA | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi, Indian - Marathi, Indian - Urdu
Roles and Responsibilities
Soyeb Barot is an IT leader with over 20 years of experience in Advanced Analytics AI, ML, Business Analytics, and Big Data domains. Soyeb provides real-world use-case-driven insights for designing, architecting, and implementing solutions within the insurance, banking, retail, media, and information system domains. He is known for his innovative data-driven, pragmatic approach towards solving complex business workflows with the right integration framework of proprietary tools and open-source technologies.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Barot has led data enterprise data management and data science teams for Fortune 100 companies and played a pivotal role in architecting, designing, and implementing future-state architectures. He specializes in guiding building self-serviced yet governed enterprise data management and analytic platforms with support for advanced analytics, ML & AI. He has a wide amount of expertise in architecting analytic architectures across hybrid, cloud, and multi-cloud implementation modes.
- Consulting Roles Within Fintech and Shipping Orgs., Software Consultant, 4 years
- New York Life Insurance, Solutions Design Architect, Enterprise Data Management, 3 years
- RichRelevance, Technology Lead, Analytics and Big Data Solutions, 9 years
- B.E., Electronics Engineering, Mumbai University, India
- Leadership Certification, Cornell
- M.S., Computer Science, New York Institute of Technology
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
27 May 2022Cool Vendors in AI Core Technologies — Scaling AI in the Enterprise
19 May 2022Cool Vendors in Conversational and Natural Language Technology
14 April 2022Selecting Conversational AI Solutions for Chatbot and Virtual Assistant Initiatives
- 09 December 2020 Panel Discussion: Use ModelOps for an Effective AI Strategy