Distinguished VP Analyst
28 years at Gartner, 42 years' experience
Location: VA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Donna Scott is Distinguished Vice President Analyst in Gartner's Office of the CIO Research. Ms. Scott is responsible for research across strategy to execution including operating models, organizational models, governance and strategic execution. She also focuses on transforming I&T operating models to get more value out of information & technology.
Prior to her career in research, Ms. Scott spent 10 years in management consulting, managing medium- to large-scale business process engineering and business application implementations, including enterprise resource planning and financial systems.
- DH Brown Associates, Research Director, 3 years
- Ernst & Young (EY), Senior Manager, Consulting, 9 years
- Interactive Information Systems, ERP Software Trainer, 3 years
- B.S., Applied Science, cum laude, Miami University
- M.B.A., University of Bridgeport
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
06 September 2023Gartner Essential Frameworks: Managing Technology Financials, Value and Risk
29 August 2023CIOs’ Reference Guide to Designing IT Operating Models
10 July 2023ITの中央集権化や分散化の複雑さを調整する方法