6 years at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: MN USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Kevin Matheny is a research analyst with Gartner for Technical Professionals. Mr. Matheny covers application architecture, integration and development, focusing on microservices architecture, API design, API management and agile methods.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Matheny was a technology leader and independent consultant. He has led development teams, architected cloud and microservices applications, coached leaders and helped organizations transform both their architecture and their development processes.
- Best Buy, Director, E-Business Architecture, 13 years
- Binary Star Consulting, Principal, 5 years
- Digital River, Group Vice President, Technology, 1 year
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and Sociology, Macalester College, St. Paul, MN
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
03 April 2023Working With Data in Distributed and Microservices Architectures
24 February 2023How to Succeed With Microservices Architecture for Cloud-Native Applications
22 November 202110 Ways Your Microservices Adoption Will Fail — And How to Avoid Them
- 13 June 2023 - 14 June 2023 Application Innovation & Business Solutions Summit
- 13 September 2023 - 14 September 2023 Application Innovation & Business Solutions Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.