VP, Team Manager
5 years at Gartner, 30 years industry experience
Location: MA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Michele Buckley is a Gartner Vice President managing a team who advises executives managing technology portfolio's to increase revenue results. She is a highly experienced sales, marketing and product executive with over 28 years' experience in the IT industry that continues to have a focus on driving revenue growth.
Ms. Buckley has a strong track record of consistent over-achievement growing pipeline, revenue and customer retention in technology companies. She has the rare combination of sales, marketing and product leadership experience providing a practical perspective to her advice for all go to market functions. Her previous roles include Senior Sales Manager for SAS Institute, Marketing Director for IBM Software, Senior Product Manager for Lotus Notes/Domino as well as Head of Product Management for an AWS Premier Consulting Partner MSP. In these roles, she tripled her region's revenue, doubled the number of marketing leads year to year, launched the first generation web server as well as new cloud products, respectively. In addition to her tech career, she has also served as a lecturer and course writer at multiple universities in marketing, global segmentation and international business management.
- IBM, Marketing Director, 10 years
- IBM, Senior Product Manager, 4 years
- SAS Institute, Senior Sales Manager, 4 years
- B.A., cum laude, English and Sociology, Tufts University, Boston, U.S.
- M.B.A., Australian Graduate School of Management, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
30 August 2022‘Just Grow’ Is Not a Strategy: Use 6 Defined Approaches to Increase Account Revenue
03 August 20223 Steps Women in Analyst Relations Must Take to Influence Others
27 July 2022Master the Art of Saying “No” to Tactical Requests
- 29 April 2021 Best Practices for Tech Providers to Increase Sales to Existing Customers
- 14 September 2021 Best Practices for APAC Tech Providers to Increase Sales to Existing Customers