Sr Director Analyst
6 years at Gartner, 31 years industry experience
Location: AZ USA | Language(s): English, Hokkien
Roles and Responsibilities
KC Quah is a Senior Research Director in the Operations, Industrial and High Tech team. KC's current research areas focus on HIgh Tech trends, Sales and Operations Planning, and Innovation. KC helps Gartner clients to understand and navigate the high tech environment, while maturing their planning processes.
Mr. Quah was a long time AMR/Gartner client, and joined Gartner from Intel where he spent 29 years in multiple roles including S&OP, Central Supply Planning, Solutions Technologist for Sourcing & Procurement, Service Manager in Supply Chain IT, Assembly/Test Planning Manager, Supply Network Business Process Manager, Strategic Planner, and Supply Chain Master.
- Intel, Supply Chain Master, 29 years
- B.Sc., Biology, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- M.I.M., Thunderbird School Global of Management, AZ, U.S.
- CSCP - Certified Supply Chain Professional
- Intel Recognition - Supply Chain Master (One of the First 3 in the Company)
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
10 January 2022Supply Chain Executive Report: Fostering a Digital Supply Chain Ecosystem
29 November 2022Global Semiconductor Constraints, Supply Chain 3Q22 Update
28 October 2022The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2022: High Tech