Sr Director Analyst
6 years at Gartner, 23 years' experience
Location: Australia | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Padraig Byrne is a Research Director with Gartner's IT Systems, Security and Risk research group. Mr. Byrne is a part of the IT Operations Management team and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Mr. Byrne has held a number of sales, consultancy and technical roles in his career. Recently, he was involved in a project between University of Technology, Sydney & EY to deliver Data Analytics training to two thousand staff at CommonWealth Bank Australia. His work at IBM, and previously Micromuse, included designing as well as selling service and network management solutions to a range of industries, including telco, finance, retail and government sectors. Mr. Byrne is also a Lecturer at the University of Sydney Business School, and is an Honorary Associate at the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Byrne Data, Principal Consultant, 4 years
- IBM, Sales & Technical Specialist, 8 years
- University of Sydney Business School, Lecturer, 1 year
- M.A.(cantab), Mathematics, University of Cambridge
- Honorary Associate of the University of Technology, Sydney