6 years at Gartner, 19 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Chrissy Healey is a VP Analyst in Gartner Technology and Service Provider Research. Ms. Healey provides guidance and analysis to CEOs seeking consulting services and to business leaders in professional services firms. Her coverage includes digital business consulting services and evaluation and selection of consulting providers. She advises IT service providers on market opportunities, go-to-market and differentiation strategies. She is also a founding member of the Women Technology Executive Leaders initiative, driving research focused on ensuring women are well-represented and valued within technology organizations.
Ms. Healey has extensive experience in the technology services industry focused on analyzing and managing strategic programs that underpin industry vision, including innovation, thought leadership, COE development and product management.
- Accenture, Industry Strategy, Travel, Sales Analytics, Competitive Analysis, 8 years
- Electronic Data Systems, Competitive Analysis, 2 years
- Perot Systems, Product Management, 3 years
- B.A., Psychology, CHASS at University of California, Riverside
- M.B.A., The Hankamer School of Business, Baylor University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
24 January 2023Vendor Rating: Accenture
24 January 2023Market Opportunity Map: IT Services, Worldwide
21 December 2022Business Metrics for Consulting and Outsourcing Providers, 3Q22