6 years at Gartner, 19 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Chrissy Healey is a VP Analyst in Gartner Technology and Service Provider Research and Gartner's 2022 Analyst of the Year. Ms. Healey provides guidance and analysis to CEOs seeking consulting services and to business leaders in professional services firms. Her coverage includes digital business consulting services and evaluation and selection of consulting providers. She advises IT service providers on market opportunities, go-to-market and differentiation strategies. She is also a founding member of the Women Technology Executive Leaders initiative, driving research focused on ensuring women are well-represented and valued within technology organizations.
Ms. Healey has extensive experience in the technology services industry focused on analyzing and managing strategic programs that underpin industry vision, including innovation, thought leadership, COE development and product management.
- Accenture, Industry Strategy, Travel, Sales Analytics, Competitive Analysis, 8 years
- Electronic Data Systems, Competitive Analysis, 2 years
- Perot Systems, Product Management, 3 years
- B.A., Psychology, CHASS at University of California, Riverside
- M.B.A., The Hankamer School of Business, Baylor University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
24 April 2023Vendor Rating: Deloitte
14 April 2023Market Share: IT Services, Worldwide, 2022
30 March 2023Forecast: IT Services, Worldwide, 2021-2027, 1Q23 Update
- 14 June 2023 - 15 June 2023 Tech Growth & Innovation Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.