Sr Director Analyst
6 years at Gartner, 23 years' experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi, Indian - Tamil, Indian - Telugu
Roles and Responsibilities
Balaji Abbabatulla helps Product Management Leaders of Enterprise Software Application vendors with their product, technology and Go-To-Market strategies. Mr. Abbabatulla's research helps product planning by providing insights on competitive landscape of application vendors, product development through best practices to incorporate AI, and product leadership by identifying market growth opportunities. These insights will be especially valuable for product management leaders of procurement and supply chain management applications.
As a startup, Mr. Abbabatulla developed an invoice automation software platform and helped a Supply Chain software vendor migrate to a cloud architecture. Prior to this, he started and scaled the Product Engineering Services business of a global software services company in U.K. and Europe. He started his career in Automotive and Textiles manufacturing before shifting to software in the year 2000.
- Btronix Limited, Company Director, 4 years
- Future Software, Business Development - Europe, 3 years
- Mindtree Limited, Head of Product Engineering Services - UK & Europe, 9 years
- Bachelor's Degree, Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, India
- Post Graduate Diploma, Management, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
19 September 2023Emerging Tech: Top Differentiators for Blockchain
05 September 2023Emerging Tech: Smart Contracts Can Unlock Value of Blockchain-Based Apps
01 September 2023Emerging Tech: Top Use Cases in Blockchain-Based Tokenization