Sr Director Analyst
5 years at Gartner, 25 years industry experience
Location: USA | Language(s): English, Russian, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Irina Guseva is a Senior Research Director with Gartner focusing on Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Experience Platforms (DXP). Ms. Guseva's passion for technology stems from 20+ years in this industry in various capacities - as a practitioner, journalist, implementation consultant, technology analyst and product marketer.
Prior to Gartner, Ms. Guseva worked as a journalist covering WCM and adjacent markets, WCM practitioner, WCM implementation consultant, vendor product marketer, and industry analyst.
- Adobe, Group Manager, Product Marketing, 3 years
- CMSWire.com, Deputy Editor, 3 years
- Real Story Group, Technology Analyst and Consultant, 4 years
- B.A., Linguistics, Germanic Languages and Literatures, Tomsk State University
- M.A., Journalism & Media Management, University of Missouri-Columbia
- M.A., Linguistics, Germanic Languages and Literatures, Tomsk State University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
19 October 2022Market Guide for Web Content Management
31 August 2022Quick Answer: Should Organizations Use a Single DXP for Customer and Employee Experiences?
28 July 2022Innovation Insight for Digital Experience Composition