4 years at Gartner, 20 years industry experience
Location: USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Michael Chiu is a Vice President, Analyst at Gartner focused on customer experience (CX) for IT leaders. Mr. Chiu researches on best practices, strategy, planning, management and measurement in terms of CX, and works with clients to identify and launch initiatives to enhance their CX. He also helps clients use management tools like customer journey maps, personas, voice-of-the-customer research, surveys and strategic plans to determine how their CX can generate higher satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Chiu started and ran a consulting firm centered on customer analytics and insights, market research surveys, and business planning. Previously, he held business operations and analysis roles at Yahoo!, News Corp., Capital One and AOL.
- EdgePeak Consulting, Founder and Managing Director, 6 years
- IGN Entertainment (News Corp.), Vice President, Planning, Analysis and Finance, 2 years
- Yahoo!, Director, Business Operations, 3 years
- B.A., Psychology and Managerial Studies, Rice University, Houston, Texas
- M.B.A., University of California, Berkeley
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
02 December 20217 Types of Customer Experience Project
16 November 2021How to Manage Customer Experience Metrics
16 November 2021What to Do If Your Customer Experience Budget Gets Cut