26 years at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: Australia | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Derry Finkeldey advises senior leaders at technology and service provider firms on the development of their business and go-to-market strategies. Ms. Finkeldey analyses the dynamics of B2B technology buyer behavior and the implications for customer engagement. She works closely with technology provider executive leaders and sales teams to apply this understanding to validate strategies, improve sales and marketing effectiveness and sales enablement programs.
Ms. Finkeldey has 20 years of experience in the IT industry based in Australia and Europe. She has seven years of experience as a management consultant, selling and delivering business strategy, competitive analysis and commercialization projects for leading IT, telecommunications and financial services firms and government organizations across Europe and Asia/Pacific. She has also run field and account-based marketing programs for a service firm in Asia/Pacific.
- B.A., University of Western Australia
- Graduate Certificate Insurance and Risk Management, Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma in Management, University of New South Wales and University of Sydney
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
20 September 2022Tech Buying: Key Jobs and Challenges in the Security Buying Process, 2022
19 September 2021Rethink Everything — Including the Buying Process — to Enable Digital Transformation
02 September 2022Tech Buying: Engagement Approaches Cloud Buyers Are Embracing, 2022
- 18 January 2021 What Banking and Investment Services Buyers Want in 2021
- 21 January 2021 The B2B Buying Myths That Are Costing You Business
- 17 August 2021 Top 5 Factors Impacting Growth and Market Expansion for APAC Tech Providers