Oscar Sanchez Duran
5 years at Gartner, 12 years' experience
Location: Ireland | Language(s): English, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Oscar Sanchez Duran is a Director Analyst in Gartner Supply Chain Research focusing on the delivery process of transportation planning, transportation execution, freight payment, analytics, visibility, as well as global trade management.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Sanchez Duran worked at DB Schenker for 10 years, where he held different roles in both operations and IT in multiple locations. In his last role at DB Schenker, he was responsible for the international implementation and further development of a tailor-made Transport Management System for the Air and Ocean freight business units. His focus was on eliciting, analyzing and documenting legal and business requirements to advice on systems enhancements and potential gaps, and acting as a liaison between the business stakeholders and the external development team to ensure that requirements and solution scope remain aligned.
- DB Schenker Spain, Airfreight Import Operations, 4 years
- Schenker AG, Business Analyst, 3 years
- Schenker Inc., Senior Business Analst, 4 years
- Postgraduate/Diploma of University Expert in Operations Management, Logistics and Total Quality in Production and Logistics
- Certified Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 September 2023Market Guide for Vehicle Routing and Scheduling
18 August 2023Tool: Determining ROI for Real-Time Transportation Visibility
04 August 2023How to Lead an RTTVP Vendor Demonstration and Evaluation Process