Sr Director Analyst
5 years at Gartner, 17 years industry experience
Location: CO USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Greg Leiter is a Senior Director, Analyst for ERP with a focus on finance capabilities. He helps clients with ERP strategy, vendor selection and operations.
Mr. Leiter was the CIO for a global manufacturing and direct to consumer service company with revenue more than $2 billion; began with this company as Corporate Controller and was promoted to Chief Accounting Officer with oversight of IT, Shared Services, Accounting and Controls and external public company reporting. Prior roles included IT consulting services, business process re-engineering, managing global internal audit functions and spent 10+ years in public accounting with big four accounting firms.
- Cott Corporation, Chief Information Officer, 11 years
- Graham Packaging Company, Vice President, Global Business Process, 3 years
- SAP, Practice Manger, Governance Risk and Compliance, 1 year
- B.S., Business Administration, University of New Hampshire
- M.S., Accountancy, Bentley University
- Certified public accountant
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
06 February 2022How Can Application Leaders Prepare for xP&A?
02 February 2023ERP Primer for 2023
02 February 2023Product Decisions: Top Feature Opportunities in Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises
- 31 May 2023 - 01 June 2023 CFO & Finance Executive Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.