Sr Director Analyst
5 years at Gartner, 5 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Eser Rizaoglu is a Sn. Analyst in the HR Technology Strategy and Management team based in London. This analyst engages with C-level executives and their wider HR teams on topics including: HR technology strategy, HR tech. function management and end-user adoption. Prior to Gartner, Eser held various roles in HR teams including roles at Bank of America and BT Group plc.
Eser was a project lead on HR Junior Talent global systems maintenance and yearly system relaunch, created semiautomated MI dashboards for EMEA Brexit Talent Acquisition activity, diversity and inclusion tracking, and HR budget and costing.
- BT Group plc, HR Project Lead, 1 year
- Bank of America, Assistant Vice President, 2 years
- B.A., with honors, Politics and Sociology, Warwick University
- M.Sc., Human Resources and Employee Relations, Warwick Business School
- HR Outsourcing Success Factors
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
28 April 2023Maverick Research: HR Automation Ruins the Employee Experience
06 February 2023Market Guide for Integrated HR Service Management Solutions
03 February 2023Quick Answer: Can ChatGPT be Used in HR?
- 11 September 2023 - 12 September 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
- 23 October 2023 - 25 October 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.