Sr Director Analyst
5 years at Gartner, 29 years industry experience
Location: KS USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Michael Kelley is a Sr. Research Director in the Secure Business Enablement group at Gartner, focusing on identity and access management.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Kelley served in in the private sector leading both the Identity and Authentication, and the Security Operations organizations at Koch Industries. He also served as an Identity Strategy Architect focused on the migration of a global enterprise to identity federation and modern authentication. Mr. Kelley managed refreshes of enterprise PKI, Rights Management, and Active Directory, and drove implementations of Certificate Life Cycle management and Virtual Directory platforms. Prior to this, he held several technical positions with DeCrane Aircraft/Precision Pattern Inc., and with Hewlett Packard and Compaq in support of General Electric Aircraft Engines.
- Compaq/HP, Network Administrator, 8 years
- DeCrane Aircraft, Network Engineer, 2 years
- Koch Business Solutions, Koch Industries, Manager/Leader, Identity and Authentication, Network Security Operations, 12 years
- Cowley County Community College
- Kansas State University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 May 2023Innovation Insight: Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management
02 May 2023Tool: RFP/RFI Questions for Privileged Access Management
27 March 2022Innovation Insight for Decentralized Identity and Verifiable Claims
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
- 26 July 2023 - 28 July 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.