Sr Director Analyst
5 years at Gartner, 23 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Joseph Enever is a Senior Research Director covering Marketing Data and Analytics. Mr. Enever is focused on how marketing teams can evolve their marketing data and analytics capability, and navigate the key issues and technologies to achieve the best possible results. He has a deep understanding of digital analytics and optimization, from both digital transformation and practitioner perspectives.
Mr. Enever was previously Head of Digital Analytics and Optimization for Carphone Warehouse in the U.K. Working across all functions of the business driving the data-driven, test and learn agendas. Responsible for defining the strategy and leading cross-functional teams and evolving the maturity of the capabilities.
- Carphone Warehouse, Head Of Digital Analytics and Optimisation, 8 years
- Holiday Autos, Website Manager, 7 years
- Lastminute.com, Group Checkout Product Manager, 3 years
- BA Interactive Multimedia
- Adobe AI & Machine Learning Finalist (Carphone Warehouse)
- Lastminute.com Innovator of the year
- TTG (Travel Trade Gazette) Innovation of the year (holiday autos)
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.