5 years at Gartner, 11 years' experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Josie Xing is an HCM Analyst focusing on HR tech management and strategy. In HR Tech, herareas of particular focus include HR tech functional trends, structures, governance, management, roadmap, and end-user adoption. Ms. Xing also conducted research and advisory calls regarding HR operation model, HR cost optimization and performance management through her previous roles at Gartner. Mrs. Xing is currently based in London. Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Xing was an HR practitioner at Intel Corporation. She has worked in a number of HR roles, including HRBPs, Sales Comp&Ben Analyst, and managed HR projects on workforce restructuring, talent retaining, and HR agility through her previous experience in Intel.
Ms. Xing worked as the roles of Human Resources Business Partner, Commission/Sales Compensation Analyst, and Talent Intelligence and Analytics Analyst when she worked at Intel.
- Intel Corporation, China, HR Business Partner, 3 years
- Intel Corporation, UK , Sales Compensation Analyst, 2 years
- Intel Corporation, UK , Talent Analytics Analyst, 1 year
- Master of Arts, Human Resources and Industrial Relations, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, U.S.
- Outstanding Performance in the Key Role - Practice-Level Winner Award (2021)
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
18 September 20232024 HR Technology Imperatives
16 August 2023Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications
30 May 2023What CHROs Need to Know About HR Technology Transformation