Sr Director Analyst
3 years at Gartner, 22 years industry experience
Location: ON Canada | Language(s): English, Portuguese, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Henrique Teixeira is a Research Senior Director Analyst in the IT Leaders organization at Gartner, and chair of the Gartner IAM Summit in North America. Henrique is focused in helping leaders to make smart and fast decisions by providing insights about the latest IAM trends, predictions and actionable best practices. Henrique is the lead author of the Magic Quadrant for Access Management.
As a security architect by profession, prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Teixeira dedicated more than 18 years to designing cybersecurity solutions to help clients solve their most complex identity and access management challenges. He has worked for large technology vendors such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, CA and BMC Software. Throughout his career, he has developed a special focus on designing and architecting solutions for workforce and Customer IAM, identity governance and administration, and privileged access management.
- IBM, IAM leadership roles for Worldwide, North America and Brazil , 8 years
- Microsoft, Oracle , IAM security solutions, cloud, and datacenter services leader, 2 years
- Several: CA Technologies, BMC Software, etc, IAM security solution strategist, security consultant, 8 years
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science, University of Minas Gerais, PUC-MG/Brazil
- CISM Credential (ISACA - Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP Credential (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- ITIL v3 Foundations Credential
- MBA, Telecommunications Management, FGV-RJ and Ohio University
- MCSO Credential (Modulo Certified Security Officer)