3 years at Gartner, 13 years industry experience
Location: FL USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Steve Rietberg is a VP Analyst in Gartner's Sales practice. Prior to Gartner, Mr. Rietberg has 15 years of industry experience in Sales Operations and IT roles. Additionally, he has 10 years of consulting experience, assisting clients with technology solutions and system integrations. Mr. Rietberg has experience with sales analytics, sales systems, pipeline management, sales forecasting, sales force design and leading the sales operations function.
Mr. Rietberg led worldwide sales operations at Nuance Communications for the Document Imaging division, supporting direct and indirect channel sales teams. He managed a matrixed global team delivering process solutions, tools and analytics to sales executives and regional sales teams.
- Accenture, Senior Manager, 10 years
- Citrix Systems, Senior Director Sales Operations, 8 years
- Nuance Communications, Director Sales Operations, 5 years
- B.S., Highest Honors, Electrical Engineering, University of Florida
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
01 November 2022Leadership Vision for 2023: Sales Operations
23 September 2022Build an Internship Program to Attract and Retain Sales Operations Talent
21 September 2022Critical Capabilities for Sales Force Automation Platforms
- 09 November 2020 Balancing Cost and Growth: 7 Mistakes to Avoid in 2021
- 10 November 2020 Current and Emerging Sales Technology Trends
- 16 November 2020 Balancing Cost and Growth: 7 Mistakes to Avoid in 2021 (Australia Time)