3 years at Gartner, 8 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi, Indian - Punjabi
Roles and Responsibilities
Hardeep Singh is a Principal Analyst within Gartner Quantitative Innovation Group. His current responsibilities include evaluating the market share and forecast for the Business Process Services (BPS) market under IT Services. He looks at competitive signals and trends of enterprise spending in the BPS market.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Singh worked as an Assistant Manager in corporate finance at HCL Technologies where he was involved in postmerger integration, synergies and novation requirements at global level which includes data analysis, immense negotiation skills, problem solving outlook and building relationships with various stakeholders. Also involved in developing the deal evaluation structure based on market research involving spend analysis, budget allocation, forecasting for business requirement and responsible for strategic sourcing process from scope initiation to project closure along with financial due diligence.
- HCL Technologies, Associate Manager, 3 years
- Tata Consultancy Services, Assistant System Engineer, 2 years
- Bachelor of Technology specialization in Mechanical Engineering, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering college, India
- M.B.A. with specialization in Finance, International Management Institute, India
- Awarded for exceptional performance at HCL Achievers' League held in February 2019