3 years at Gartner, 25 years industry experience
Location: VA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Doug Bushee (Boo-Shay) currently covers the Sales Enablement Key Initiative inside the Gartner sales research practice. Mr. Bushee helps our clients with questions about the sales enablement function, which includes revenue enablement, sales enablement strategy, remote selling, sales training, sales content, sales tools, sales onboarding and sales enablement analytics. He also covers questions about channel partner enablement.
Mr. Bushee led the sales enablement team for the Americas sales division of a Fortune 500 company. He worked with L&D, marketing, and IT to help direct and channel sales organizations be more productive and effective. He led product launch initiatives, new hire sales, and channel partner onboarding programs and managed teams of marketing, sales, and learning and development professionals.
- Xerox, VP, Sales Enablement, 23 years
- B.A., Liberal Studies, Georgetown University
- Executive M.B.A., George Mason University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 October 2022The Gartner Sales Podcast: Enablement’s Evolution From Sales Enablement to Revenue Enablement, With Melissa Hilbert
11 October 20222023 Strategic Roadmap for Revenue Enablement
27 September 2022The Gartner Sales Podcast: Reduce Sales Cycles and Improve Customer Engagement Using AI
- 16 March 2021 Build an Organizational Coaching Strategy for the Virtual Sales Era
- 05 April 2021 The Future of Sales - Transformational Strategies for B2B Sales Organizations
- 06 April 2021 Build an Organizational Coaching Strategy for the Virtual Sales Era (BST)