Sr Director Analyst
3 years at Gartner, 18 years industry experience
Location: NJ USA | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Sandeep Unni is a Sr. Director Analyst in Gartner's Retail Industry Research Practice. Mr. Unni advises clients on product solutions and go-to-market strategies through guidance on key market trends, best practices, new technologies and business models, and future scenarios. His primary coverage area is in-store technologies to enable unified retail commerce and execution.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Unni was Director, Product Management and Business Operations at Comcast. Before joining Comcast, he spent over a decade in B2B product and program management roles with two leading vendors delivering vertical solutions for retail and other sectors. His career spans over 15 years of global, progressive product management and leadership experience in high-tech spanning both Fortune 50 and startup companies.
- Comcast, Director, Product Management, 4 years
- Honeywell International, Global Product Marketing Manager, 5 years
- Motorola Solutions, Director, Product Management and New Product Introduction, 5 years
- Computer Engineering, Summa Cum Laude, George Washington University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
29 November 2022Retail Industry Overview: Kickstarter for Technology Providers, 2022
28 November 2022Forecast Analysis: Industry Economic Assumptions, Worldwide
01 November 2022Forecast Analysis: Enterprise IT Spending Across Vertical Industries, Worldwide
- 06 January 2022 Gartner Predicts 2022: Build Customer Trust by Mastering Retail Inventory
- 09 February 2022 The Gartner 2022 CIO Agenda: Make Composability Your Superpower (Turkey)