Sr Principal Analyst
4 years at Gartner, 1 year industry experience
Location: Arlington, VA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Lindsay Azim is a Senior Principal Analyst in the Talent and Sustainability team. Lindsay covers sustainability strategy development, responsible sourcing, greenhouse gas emissions reduction, and building and advancing supplier diversity programs. Her upcoming research aims to assist organizations in building a culture of sustainability, GHG emissions reduction, and engaging suppliers for Scope 3 decarbonization. Lindsay has previously supported clients on procurement transformation, procurement functional management, and procurement strategy development.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Azim was a Category Manager at Unilever managing sustainable raw materials and packaging for the foods & refreshments category. Lindsay also assisted organizations in sustainability reporting and SEC regulatory reporting requirements at Workiva.
- Unilever, Category Manager, Foods & Refreshments, 3 years
- Workiva, Solutions Architect, Sustainability & SEC Regulatory Reporting, 4 years
- Bachelor of Science, Finance and International Business, University of Delaware
- Institute for Supply Management, Certified Professional in Supply Management
- Master of Science, Sustainability Management, Columbia University, Magna Cum Laude