Managing Vice President
4 years at Gartner, 39 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Howard Seabrook is a Managing Vice President in the Technology and Service Provider's Quantitative Innovation team, with an area responsibility for Software and Computer Infrastructure, part of Gartner's Research and Advisory operations. The Software and Computer Infrastructure team is a globally dispersed team of analysts delivering strategic market insight, with a strong quantitative underpinning, to technology and service providers, looking to better understand and grow their business. The team is focused on both the operational and analytical aspects of providing insight and actionable advice on industry technology trends, competitive positioning and market opportunities covering a broad array of software and server systems technology segments. There is a notable emphasis on looking forward through forecasting.
Prior to rejoining Gartner, Mr. Seabrook held a number of roles with International Planning and Research, an international consulting firm focused on clients drawn from the Information Technology and Communications industry. Typical engagements revolved around market sizing and forecasting, segmentation problems and competitive positioning across multiple international markets.
- Gartner, Gartner VP and Service Director, 4 years
- International Planning and Research, Senior Director of Consulting Services, Managing Consultant, Programme Manager, 17 years
- Toshiba Information Systems (U.K.), Market Programmes and Planning Manager, 5 years
- B.Sc., With Honors, Agricultural Economics, University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
- M.B.A., University of Durham
- Member of the Market Research Society
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
10 April 2020Forecast Alert: Software, Worldwide, 2020
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.