4 years at Gartner, 17 years industry experience
Location: Germany | Language(s): English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Pedro Pacheco is a Vice President of Research in Gartner's CIO Research Group. Mr. Pacheco covers the automotive industry with a focus on C.A.S.E. (Connected Car, Autonomous Drive, Services and Electric Drive) and related adjacent areas like manufacturing, retail, IoT, SaaS, EV charging, renewable energy and energy storage. His area of expertise also encompasses smart mobility and its breadth of business models, digital platforms and transportation systems.
Prior to Gartner, Mr. Pacheco was the Marketing Director for Johnson Controls in Europe, overseeing strategy and product planning, as well as the development of digital services and new business models. He has also held several product strategy and marketing roles at Toyota. Furthermore, Mr. Pacheco has led the planning and market growth of SaaS and B2B IoT solutions at Danaher Corporation. Finally, he has also worked on solar energy, energy storage technologies and disruptive business models at SunPower Corporation.
- Danaher Corporation, Marketing Director EMEA (Ownership of Strategy and Digital Transformation), 4 years
- Johnson Controls, Marketing Director Europe (Ownership of Strategy and Digital Services), 2 years
- Toyota Motor, Several Roles in Product Strategy and Marketing, 9 years
- M.B.A., Award for Best-Performing Student, General Management, Vlerick Management School
- M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Specialization in Operations Management, Oporto University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
28 February 2023What Manufacturing CIOs Must Know About Industry Cloud Platform Adoption
02 February 2023Supply Chain Brief: How Smart Containers Can Transform the Market
16 January 2023Top Automotive Trends for 2023
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.