Sr Principal Analyst
4 years at Gartner, 5 years' experience
Location: FL USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Autumn Stanish is a Sr. Principal Analyst with Gartner in the I&O Digital Workplace Transformation group. Her research addresses IT sustainability and the role of I&O in corporate ESG initiatives. In addition to sustainability, she also supports IT leaders with employee device trends and procurement strategies, including DEX tools, lifecycle planning and vendor selection.
Prior to Gartner, Ms. Stanish was a researcher and social entrepreneurial project manager with a key focus on empowering the personal and professional development of individuals within underrepresented communities. She has written a book titled Monologues from the Homeless of Saint Augustine in which she chronicles the present and past socioeconomic challenges faced by individuals who experience homelessness.
- Gartner, Research & Advisory , 4 years
- Trilogy Education, Technical Recruiter, 1 year
- B.A., Flagler College
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
26 September 2023How the Digital Workplace Can Advance DEI Initiatives
04 September 2023Improving Digital Workplace Maturity From Level 2 to Level 3
18 August 2023A Framework for Sustainability Technology
- 20 November 2023 - 21 November 2023 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference
- 04 December 2023 - 06 December 2023 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference
- 12 December 2023 - 13 December 2023 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference