VP, Team Manager
4 years at Gartner, 4 years industry experience
Location: Ireland | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Susan Boylan is a Senior Research Director in the Logistics, Customer Fulfilment and Network Design team. Susan has a strong background in logistics particularly for FMCG and fresh goods with over 28 years experience in this field.
Across numerous product portfolios ranging from brand leaders to fresh fruit and veg and animal proteins, Ms. Boylan has managed varied logistics operations channels across these three product categories both from an in-house and a 3PL perspective.
- Donnelly Fruit & Veg, Fresh Fruit & Vegetable importer and distributor , 7 years
- Johnson Brothers, Distribution firm handling brand leaders - P&G, Weetabix, Bayer, Coty, Sisheido , 2 years
- Kepak Foodservice Solutions, Kepak Foodservice Solutions is a business unit within the Kepak group, 3 years
- Certificate in Transport Management
- Diploma/Degree - IIPMM Inventory and Purchasing Materials Management
- Honours Degree in Business Studies
- Masters in Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Manager of the BFFF Supply Chain Team of the Year - 2019
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
23 May 2023Magic Quadrant for Third-Party Logistics, Worldwide
14 March 2023Use Continuous Improvement in Logistics Outsourcing to Drive Greater Value
28 February 2023Predicts 2023: Logistics Must Prepare for Tomorrow by Not Procrastinating Today
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.