Sr Director Analyst
4 years at Gartner, 30 years industry experience
Location: PA USA | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi, Indian - Tamil
Roles and Responsibilities
Rajesh Narayan works in the Financial Services Research and Advisory team and covers Underwriting, Digital Distribution, Emerging Technologies (IoT, Metaverse), Emerging products (Embedded Insurance, Parametric Insurance), ESG (Climate Risk, Climate Adaptation and Trends), Customer Experience, Solution and Business Ecosystems, Enterprise / Buyer Personas (Buying behavior, Buying priorities) and innovation in the Insurance industry. He provides strategy and direction for Insurance CIOs, and assists vendors to shape their product / solution roadmaps and GTM direction for Vendors by helping them understand key issues, market dynamics, trends, best practices, competitive landscapes, spend forecasts and future scenarios.
Rajesh has worked in Insurance technology leadership roles to digitalize and transform insurance business processes in the underwriting, claims, finance, and distribution space. Rajesh has a deep North American and broad Global background in insurance business, operations and technology which he has leveraged to build effective practice and product roadmaps for insurance solutions and services. He brings a deep understanding of scenario-based planning, market segmentation and how these impact insurance stakeholders and personas to advice CIOs and Vendors in adopting and deploying technology for measurable business outcomes.
- Genpact, AVP Underwriting Transformation, 4 years
- Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Sr. Director Product Management, 1 year
- ValueMomentum, General Manager and Head P&C Insurance, 5 years
- Bachelor of Engineering, University of Mumbai, India
- Business and Entrepreneur Leadership Tracks, Wharton
- Chartered Insurance Operations Professional, CIOP Institute
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), The Institutes
- Leading the Next Gen Digital Enterprise, University of Columbia
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, CIOP Institute
- Principles of Sustainable Finance, Erasmus University
- Project Management Professional, PMI Institute
- Pinnacle Award (Insurance) at Genpact
- Rockstellation Award for contribution to sustainability research at Gartner
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.