Sr Principal Analyst
4 years at Gartner, 10 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Hannah Decker is a Principal Analyst in the Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management team. Ms. Decker provides expertise to clients in the areas of software licensing, pricing and contract negotiation strategies for SaaS and iPaaS contracts, with a particular focus on Salesforce and MuleSoft. She helps clients achieve best-in-class, sustainable and flexible deals. She also provides best practice advice on service level agreements (SLAs), payment terms and other top terms to negotiate. Most recently she has been advising on negotiating inflationary price increases in SaaS contracts.
Previously, Ms. Decker worked for the State of Florida as a Procurement Manager; procuring hardware, software and staff augmentation services.
- Dulwich College Seoul, Procurement Manager, 4 years
- State of Florida, Procurement Analyst, 2 years
- B.A.(Hons), Applied Social Science, University of York, U.K.
- M.A., Diplomatic Studies, University of Leicester, U.K.
- MBA, Florida State University. USA.