4 years at Gartner, 10 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Hannah Decker is a Director Analyst in the Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management team. Ms. Decker provides expertise to clients in the areas of licensing, pricing and contract negotiation strategies for SaaS and iPaaS contracts, with a particular focus on Salesforce and MuleSoft. She helps clients achieve best-in-class, sustainable and flexible deals. She also provides best practice advice on service level agreements (SLAs), payment terms and other critical terms to negotiate. Most recently she has been advising on negotiating inflationary price increases in SaaS contracts.
Previously, Ms. Decker worked for the State of Florida as a Procurement Manager; procuring hardware, software and staff augmentation services.
- Dulwich College Seoul, Procurement Manager, 4 years
- State of Florida, Procurement Analyst, 2 years
- B.A.(Hons), Applied Social Science, University of York, U.K.
- M.A., Diplomatic Studies, University of Leicester, U.K.
- MBA, Florida State University. USA.
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 May 2023Engage With Business Leaders to Drive Effective Negotiations and Optimal Outcomes
15 May 20233 Steps to Strategic Negotiation With Salesforce
04 April 2023Infographic: The Gartner 3-Tier Operating Model for Successful SaaS Negotiations
- 16 October 2023 - 19 October 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
- 06 November 2023 - 09 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.