4 years at Gartner, 17 years industry experience
Location: PA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
As a VP - Analyst, Nisha Bhandare advises clients who are in the midst or embarking on a Finance Transformation journey primarily in the areas of Finance Technology - Strategy and Implementation, ERP deployment and Invoice to Cash Processes.
Ms. Bhandare previously worked in Progressive leadership roles in FP&A, controllership, and finance transformation and operations. She built world class solutions to increase analytical and forecast accuracy, productivity and efficiencies through automation, shared services, legal entity and ERP simplification. She envisions business processes holistically and identifies opportunities for innovation in cost of quality reduction, margin expansion and cash generation through digital technology. She experiences integrating acquisitions and implementing high-impact business transformation initiatives.
- General Electric, Executive- Finance Technology & Process Transformation, 13 years
- HDFC Bank, Branch Manager, 1 year
- Unimind Consulting, Business Analyst, 1 year
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mumbai University
- Experienced Finance Leadership Program - GE Crotonville
- M.B.A., Mumbai University
- Master of Management Studies, University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
- 2010- Computer World award for the best integrated reporting implementation at GE Healthcare
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
16 February 2023Podcast: Finance Technology Roadmap 101
27 January 2023Leverage a Finance Capability Model to Guide Your Composable Technology Journey
19 December 2021Essentials of Finance Transformation: Defining Objectives
- 31 May 2023 - 01 June 2023 CFO & Finance Executive Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.