Manager, Contract Review
4 years at Gartner, 9 years' experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi, Indian - Punjabi
Roles and Responsibilities
Akshit Malik has eight years of experience extensively in the Sourcing and Procurement space. Mr. Malik has handled categories like logistics, corporate professional services, marketing and IT.
Mr. Malik has handled sourcing and procurement projects. He has worked with running full cycle RFP/RFQ, scouting vendors, vendor selection for clients, bid analysis being some major areas.
- Accenture, Sourcing Execution Advisory Senior Analyst, 3 years
- British Telecom, Service Request Manager, 1 year
- Genpact, Process Developer, 2 years
- 10th Ahlcon Public School - 2007
- 12th Ahlcon Public School - 2009
- B.Tech (Mechanical), Sharda University, (2009-2013)
- C-PGDBA (International Business), Symbiosis (2016-2018)
- 3-Star Lean Certified for Continuous Process Improvement at Accenture. (2016-2017)
- SBR Challenge Award : Lean Idea of the Year at Genpact (2014)
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 July 2022Tool: Visual Guide for SAP S/4HANA Application Services System Integrators Critical Capabilities
15 June 2022Tool: Visual Guide for Oracle Cloud Application Services System Integrators Capabilities
21 April 2022Quick Answer: How Do I Adjust Gartner’s IT Services Labor Rate Calculator for Market Volatility?