Pia Orup Lund
Sr Director Analyst
4 years at Gartner, 18 years' experience
Location: Denmark | Language(s): Danish, English, German, Norwegian, Swedish
Roles and Responsibilities
Pia Orup Lund is a Senior Research Director in the Strategy and Planning Technologies team. Pia covers Supply Chain Planning Technology and Supply Chain Technology Strategy. Pia advises CSCOs and supply chain leaders focused on technology on best practices and trends within supply chain planning technologies, including roadmap development, provider selection and technology implementation strategies. Her current research areas focus on several aspects of supply chain planning technology including supply chain design, S&OP/IBP, demand planning, inventory planning and optimization, replenishment planning, manufacturing planning and scheduling, and order promising.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Lund worked within IT and supply chain management for more than 12 years. During that time, she worked as Process Owner and Solution Architect within global Demand Planning processes as well as global Supply Planning Processes (S&OP, Production planning and Purchase planning). Furthermore, she led several system and process optimization programs, including supply chain planning technology implementations.
- Fertin Pharma, Project Manager & IT Consultant, 2 years
- Grundfos, Global Project Manager & Supply Chain Management Consultant, 3 years
- Novo Nordisk, Senior Manager and Lead Solution Architect, 8 years
- B.Sc., Manufacturing Engineering and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- M.Sc., Business Administration and Logistics (SCM)