VP, Team Manager
4 years at Gartner, 23 years' experience
Location: TN USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Daniel Cota is a highly accomplished analytics leader with more than 20 years of experience delivering comprehensive end-to-end data solutions. Mr. Cota provides business-driven guidance on modern data management strategies, technical architectures, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions, BI & Analytics, and visualizations. He is known for incorporating project management approaches and agile methodologies to satisfy business requirements within specific timeframes.
Previously, Mr. Cota played key roles in designing and implementing first-class data and analytics solutions with an emphasis on, ingestion, integration, storage, streaming, advanced analytics, visualization, security, and governance.
- Lifesize, Sr. Manager DW/BI, 1 year
- Method360, Director of Analytics, 3 years
- USAA, Technical Lead, 7 years
- B.S., Information Technology, University of Phoenix
- M.B.A., Marketing, Benedictine University
- M.S., Data Science and Analytics, Texas A&M University