4 years at Gartner, 28 years' experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Greg Li is a Vice President in the CIO Research and Advisory group at Gartner. Mr. Li delivers actionable and objective insight to CIOs and their teams, as well as to other business leaders. He provides expert guidance and tools that enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization's most critical priorities.
Mr. Li is a digital transformation strategist and practitioner, a trusted advisor and a people leader in strategy, operations and innovation. He helped enterprises and IT organizations in realizing business values and improving performance through information and technology. Prior to Gartner, he worked with a number of leading consulting and technology firms, including Lenovo, SAP, McKinsey, Capgemini, and served clients in a variety of industries, such as high tech, automotive, retail, consumer products, utilities, etc., across China, Canada, and the U.S.A.
- Lenovo Group, Executive Director, Strategy, Transformation and Architecture, 3 years
- McKinsey & Company, Associate, 3 years
- SAP China, Head of Industry Value Engineering Team for Discrete Manufacturing Cluster, 7 years
- B.S., Engineering, Tianjin University
- M.A., Economics, Nankai University
- M.B.A., INSEAD