Sr Principal Analyst
4 years at Gartner, 10 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Akshay Jhawar is a Principal Analyst, developing research in the area of enterprise architecture (EA) for EA and Technology Innovation leaders. Mr. Jhawar continues to bring clarity to the use of EA to support business strategy and transformation with agility and adaptability. He is focused on helping Gartner clients make strategic decisions about setting up the discipline, leadership communications, EA tools vendor selection and overall trends in the enterprise architecture space.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Jhawar worked at Ford Motor Company and G4S Plc, in their IT divisions, driving innovation, business analysis and business transformation. He was responsible for creating and managing requirement backlogs in a fast-paced agile environment and liaised with global stakeholders, and even conducted global workshops to bring this about.
- Ford Motor Company, Business Analyst, 5 years
- G4S IT Services India Pvt. Ltd., Lead Business Analyst, 1 year
- Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, VIT University, Vellore
- "Asia Pacific Award" recognition at Ford Motor Company for leading Culture of Innovation  and for key contribution to business [2016 and 2017]
- "Excellence in Action" awards at G4S for successful UK production launch  and for top notch business analysis 
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.