Sr Director Analyst
4 years at Gartner, 26 years industry experience
Location: OK USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Steve White is a Research Director on the Data Center and Cloud Operations team within Gartner Technology Professionals Research. Mr. White's research is focused on the IT Service Management (ITSM) implementation, maturity and modernization. Specifically, he assists clients in developing a foundation for implementing sustainable ITSM practices, maturing those practices and developing action plans to place clients on a path to modernizing these practices. Within ITSM, Mr. White's research is currently focused on the following areas; CMDB, service catalog, request, enablement and fulfillment, incident, problem, and change management.
Mr. White has over 23 years of experience in IT across the public and private sector spanning IT service provider, financial services, transportation, health and human services, and DoD industries. In these roles he has transformed the way organizations work through the introduction of digital labor to free up their capacity to reinvest in the future while driving down operational cost and improving overall service speed and quality.
- American International Group (AIG), Head of AI, ML and Intelligent Automation, 4 years
- CompuCom, Product Portfolio Director, 2 years
- General Datatech (GDT), Director of Intelligent Automation, DevOps and Technol, 2 years
- B.S., Computer Information Systems Management, Colorado Christian University
- M.B.A, Engineering and Technology, Oklahoma Christian University
- Master's in Public Administration (M.P.A.), University of Oklahoma
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
26 January 2023Apply These Best Practices to Your RPA Practice
20 December 2022Infographic: 6 Opportunities to Automate Incident Management
07 November 2022ITSM Best Practices: How to Implement an Effective IT Change Management Practice