3 years at Gartner, 7 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Varun Agarwal is a Principal Analyst and is part of the CX and Sales team within the Gartner for IT Leaders product. Mr. Agarwal's research focuses on Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Agarwal was a consultant at Mindtree. He was involved in multiple digital transformation journeys for various clients at Mindtree. He envisioned the product vision along with the stakeholders and channelized the development team. He also worked as an Agile Product Manager and Business Analyst. He was also part of the technical team for mobile application development.
- Codewalla Software , Software Development Engineer, 2 years
- Mindtree Ltd., Associate Consultant, 3 years
- Persistent Systems, Software Engineer , 1 year
- B.E., Electronics and Telecommunication, MIT Engineering College, Pune
- M.B.A., Finance, TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
21 September 2022Critical Capabilities for Sales Force Automation Platforms
20 September 2021The Eight Building Blocks of CRM: Vision
20 September 2022Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation Platforms