Sr Director Analyst
3 years at Gartner, 3 years' experience
Location: WA USA | Language(s): English, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Cristina Carvallo is an Experienced Supply Chain Leader with an M.B.A. from Duke University. Ms. Carvallo helps Gartner clients to develop and transform their supply chain planning processes and organization. She is passionate about learning, working with multicultural teams and helping Gartner clients deliver outstanding business performance.
Ms. Carvallo is a strategic thinker with strong planning, customer collaboration, inventory management, operations and project management background. She has a solid track record in supply chain processes optimization with approximately 10 years of experience in consumer goods organizations across LATAM.
- Diageo, Planning Manager, 10 years
- Empresas Polar, Project Analyst, 1 year
- Seguros Carabobo, Operations Analyst, 1 year
- Industrial Engineering, Universidad Metropolitana (Venezuela)
- M.B.A., Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- Systems Engineering, Universidad Metropolitana (Venezuela)