Sr Director Analyst
2 years at Gartner, 3 years industry experience
Location: France | Language(s): English, French, Portuguese
Roles and Responsibilities
Gabriela Vogel is a Senior Director Analyst with Gartner Executive Leadership. Seasoned in leading strategic business transformation programs and dealing with adversity across different continents and industries, Ms. Vogel advises executives with a pragmatic vision on how to lead in times of change by balancing off the human factor in their decision-making process. She supports executives by identifying critical adversity and designing possible strategies for tackling each of them. Before joining Gartner, Gabriela worked as a strategy & transformation executive. During this period, she led the go-to-market implementation, post-merger integration, cost optimization, and operational improvement programs in global organizations. Also, she designed and implemented behavioral change management offices in several industries, working in partnership with several research institutes in France and Germany.
Ms. Vogel has: 13 years of experience in Transformation and Change Management 7 years of experience in Consulting and Strategy 4 years of experience in Business-Applied Research She led the supply chain expansion of Disneyland Paris as part of the 1.5 Bi investment program reshaping the organization, technology, automation, and processes for the next five years. Ms. Vogel advised the company C-level on long-term (5 to 10 years) projects, benchmarked best practices and market trends with external partners, research institutes, and within the group (US, Asia, and Europe). She promoted awareness and holistic communication of strategic projects in Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney (US), and Consumer Products (London).
- Cargill, Supply Chain IT COE Consultant, 1 year
- Disneyland Paris: Parks, Experiences, and Products, Business Strategy Executive, 2 years
- Integration Management Consulting, Senior Transformation and Change Management Consultant, 5 years
- B.Sc., Industrial Engineering Specialized in Mechanics, Escola de Engenharia Maua, Brazil
- M.Sc., Economy and Psychology, Pantheon Sorbonne and Paris Descartes, France
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 October 2022Retain and Improve Employee Performance Through Fairness
13 September 2022Use Talent Ecosystems to Enhance Your Workforce
12 August 2021Quick Answer: What Elements Are Necessary for Implementing a Successful Digital Transformation?
- 18 January 2022 L'agenda Gartner 2022 pour les DSI: Faites de la Modularité votre superpuissance
- 24 March 2022 The 3 Main Ingredients to Enhancing Your Talent Pool
- 09 May 2022 8 Strategies APAC Government CIOs Should Use to Compete for Talent