Sr Principal, Research
3 years at Gartner, 11 years' experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Amarendra is a Senior Principal, Research in Gartner's Research and Advisory operations where he is part of the Technology and Service Provider's Quantitative Innovation practice with focus on Software markets. Amarendra is the forecast and market share lead where he covers Enterprise Application Software market forecast and market share. He maintains a global view of enterprise application software market forecast including effects of currency, economic impacts, and their implications. He is also responsible for developing and maintaining forecast models, updating clients on definitions, methodologies, software market segmentations.
Prior to joining Gartner, Amarendra worked in Research & Consulting divisions of Evalueserve and Frost & Sullivan. He has worked with global technology giants in areas involving market sizing, competitive intelligence, benchmarking, go-to-market strategies and product management. He has also worked with Pitney Bowes as a program manager in Strategic Initiatives division, where his key responsibilities were product and program management, planning and devising strategies for new initiatives and competitive intelligence.
- Evalueserve, Group Manager, Technology and Media Practice, 4 years
- Frost & Sulivan, Consultant, Information and Communication Technology, 2 years
- Pitney Bowes, Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives, 1 year
- Bachelor of Technology, National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, India
- M.B.A., Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, India