3 years at Gartner, 6 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Varsha Mehta is a Principal within the Gartner Technology and Service Providers Quant Innovation team. She contributes to market share, market share analysis, forecast, forecast analysis, and competitive landscape research pertaining to the software infrastructure market. Within the software infrastructure, her coverage specifically includes the application infrastructure & middleware market with focus on robotic process automation (RPA), low-code application platforms (LCAP), application platform as a service (aPaaS), event stream processing, platform middleware, process mining, and task mining technologies. She also works on emerging technologies and trends impact radar research for technology product leaders and market opportunity map research for technology general managers.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Mehta worked as an Associate at Moody's Analytics. She was a part of corporate consulting team and worked on strategic projects across ICT industry. Her project areas include cloud migration, digital transformation, technology roadmap assessment, competitive landscape assessment, vendor portfolio analysis, among others.
- Moody's Analytics, Associate, 2 years
- TechSci Research, Research Associate, 1 year
- B.Tech, Jaypee University of Information Technology, India
- Bright Beginner's Award, Moody's Analytics, 2018
- Outstanding Skill - Data Analysis & Evaluation Award, Gartner TSP India, October 2022
- RDAT- Expert of the Year, Gartner, Dec 2022
- Rising Star Award, Moody's Analytics, Q4 2018
- Torch Bearer Award, Gartner TSP India, October 2022
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.