VP, Team Manager
3 years at Gartner, 19 years industry experience
Location: WA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Lindsay McKinney is a Vice President, Team Manager at Gartner where she covers Analyst Relations as part of the Tech Product Marketing research. Ms. McKinney has more than 17 years of tech marketing experience, including analyst relations, marketing strategy, communications, demand generation and public relations at mega and niche, public and private tech vendors.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. McKinney created and led analyst relations teams (public, private, niche and mega vendor) in-house and as a third-party consultant. She has also lead branding, content, demand gen and crisis comms/PR.
- Hyland Software, Analyst and Influencer Relations Lead, 8 years
- Salesforce, Global Analyst Relations Manager, 1 year
- Sitecore, Director, Analyst Relations and North America Marketing, 3 years
- B.A., English Literature, Capital University, with minors in Journalism and Music
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
29 March 2023Quick Answer: What Should AR Leaders Do When Analyst Coverage Changes?
21 March 2022Gartner’s Hierarchy of Metrics Linking Analyst Relations Execution to Business Goals
21 March 202213 Mistakes Analyst Relations Must Avoid When Hosting Strategic Advisory
- 14 June 2023 - 15 June 2023 Tech Growth & Innovation Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.