Sr Director Analyst
3 years at Gartner, 23 years' experience
Location: KS USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Stanton Cole is a Senior Director Analyst within Gartner for Technical Professionals. He covers backup, disaster recovery, and storage architecture and solutions. Mr. Cole has a broad range of experience with storage and backup, having architected enterprise storage and backup solutions with a focus on performance and flexibility.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Cole was an Infrastructure Architect for the University of Kansas Health System focusing on Data Center and Cloud strategy. While at UKHS, he architected a modern backup platform, software-defined storage platform, as well as implementing a multi-cloud strategy with Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). He has a broad range of infrastructure experience enabling efficient, cost effective and creative solutions.
- CareCentrix, Senior Architect, 3 years
- The University of Kansas Health System, Infrastructure Architect, 3 years
- The University of Kansas Hospital, Backup & Storage Engineer, 2 years
- VMware Certified Professional 6 - DCV
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
14 July 2023Design a Data Protection Strategy for On-Premises and Cloud IaaS
13 October 20222023 Planning Guide for Cloud, Data Center and Edge Infrastructure
10 October 20222023 Planning Guide for IT Operations and Cloud Management
- 04 December 2023 - 06 December 2023 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference