VP, Team Manager
3 years at Gartner, 3 years industry experience
Location: MI USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Joel Knox is a Senior Research Director in Gartner's Supply Chain Strategies team. Mr. Knox's research focuses on improving the supply chains of industrial manufacturers. In addition to bringing broader supply chain trends into the industrial context, Mr. Knox's current research focuses on aftermarket supply chain strategy and spare parts planning, circular economy strategies, and planning in mixed-model supply chains.
Mr. Knox joined Gartner in 2020 from Ingersoll Rand where he was responsible for transformation and continuous improvement in supply chain planning, logistics, and trade compliance. Prior to that, he held several leadership roles spanning supply chain and operations, continuous improvement, materials management, customer service, and field service for both Ingersoll Rand and Danaher.
- Danaher, Materials Manager, 5 years
- Hatch Early Learning, VP Operations and Business Process, 2 years
- Ingersoll Rand, Global S&OP and Materials Management Process Leader, 5 years
- B.A -- Supply Chain Management and Economics, Michigan State University
- MBA -- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Kenan-Flagler Business School