Sr Director Analyst
3 years at Gartner, 33 years industry experience
Location: NJ USA | Language(s): English, Sinhalese
Roles and Responsibilities
Pri Rathnayake is a Senior Director Analyst in Gartner Research. He is a member of the Customer Service and Customer Experience Technologies team. His research focus is in the areas of customer service, contact centers, CRM customer engagement center, knowledge management, and self-service support.
Mr. Rathnayake has 30 years' experience in the IT industry including 15 years serving the healthcare and medical devices technology industry as a senior leader, and as a subject matter expert in customer service technologies and strategy.
- Digital Asset LLC, Head of Global Customer Success and Support, 2 years
- McKesson Technology Solutions, Director, Customer Support, 12 years
- Sparta Systems Inc, Vice President, Global Customer Support, 2 years
- B.Sc., Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, University of Moratuwa
- Lean Six Sigma
- Senior Member - IEEE, IEEE Computer Society (CS), IEEE Society for Social Implications of Technology (SSIT)
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
24 May 2023How Can Generative AI Be Used to Improve Customer Service and Support?
13 March 2023Market Guide for Contact Center Infrastructure
22 February 2023Quick Answer: Why and How to Combine KMS and Chatbots
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.