2 years at Gartner, 8 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi, Indian - Marathi
Roles and Responsibilities
Nikita Singh is a Principal Analyst at Gartner with the Emerging Technologies and Trends team, and is based in India (Gurgaon) office. She tracks the worldwide Microcontrollers market and the related technology architectures. Ms. Singh advises product leaders on emerging technologies and trends, technology and product roadmap development, product integration, new product introduction, go-to-market strategy, and competitive landscapes in Microcontroller space. She has a masterÃ¢ÂÂs degree in Business Analytics and a bachelorÃ¢ÂÂs degree in Electrical and Electronics domain. Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Singh worked in the semiconductor and electronics industry for over 5 years, as a business analyst.
Prior to joining Gartner, Nikita was working with Evalueserve, majorly responsible for conducting consulting assignments in ICT and TMT domain.
- Evalueserve, Business Analyst, 2 years
- Markets and Markets, Research Analyst, 2 years
- Phronesis Partners, Research Asoociate, 2 years
- Bachelor of Technology specialization in Electrical and Electronics, Uttar Pradesh Technical University
- PGDEM, Business Analytics, Institute of Management and Technology
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.