3 years at Gartner, 20 years industry experience
Location: CT USA | Language(s): English, None
Roles and Responsibilities
Eric Grenier works in the Technical Professionals Security Technology and Infrastructure team, focusing on Endpoint Security including endpoint protection and endpoint detection and response. Eric's research and advisory supports clients implementing EPP and EDR tooling, securing endpoints and using tools like Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and strategies such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Bring Your Own PC (BYOPC)that allows users to remain productive from wherever they work and be secure. Mr. Grenier has over 19 years of experience in the IT industry, most recently at Yale University where he managed the Endpoint Engineering team.
Managed the endpoint engineering and public computing teams. Responsible for all endpoints on campus as well as the virtual desktop platform.
- Sysco Food Services of Connecticut, Help Desk Lead, 4 years
- Yale University, Manager of Endpoint Engineering and Public Computing, 13 years
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science from Southern Connecticut State University
- Master's of Science in Computer Information Technology from Central Connecticut State University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
29 November 2022Understanding the Capabilities of Modern Endpoint Protection Platforms
01 November 2022Guide to Endpoint Security Concepts
10 October 20222023 Planning Guide for Security
- 28 March 2023 - 29 March 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
- 26 September 2023 - 28 September 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.