Sr Director Analyst
2 years at Gartner, 2 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Heather Wheatley is a Senior Research Director in the CSCO Enablement team. Heather's research interests include supply chain risk strategy, risk identification and assessment, risk reporting, sustainable supply chain, and risk assurance. She helps Gartner clients to effectively identify, analyze and manage supply chain risks based on organizational risk appetite, process and product type. Her work aims to show how proactive supply chain risk management can increase stakeholder value, enhance agility and help to deliver organizational goals. Her interests include helping organizations to consider and implement optimum risk responses to diverse and complex challenges.
Johnson Matthey, Head of Security and Risk, 5 years Tesco, Enterprise Risk Manager, 1 year UK Ministry of Defence, Various roles includes Environment and sustainability policy and education, security policy and advisory, internal audit, 12 years
- Johnson Matthey, Head of Security and Risk, 5 years
- Tesco, Enterprise Risk Manager, 1 year
- BSc. (Applied Environmental and Resource Science), University of Salford
- MSc Audit Management and Consultancy, Birmingham City University
- Pg Dip (Environmental Management for Business), University of Hertfordshire
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.