2 years at Gartner, 3 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Anish Roy is a Principal Analyst developing research in the area of Strategy, Execution and organization. He primarily focuses on advising clients on Organizational change management, organization design, workforce strategy, Culture, Talent development, and management.
Prior to joining Gartner, He was helping the COO of Toyota Lift with insights and working as a Research Associate. He has worked with organizations like Fidelity National Information Services, Larsen & Toubro, Aditya Birla Group, and Essel group in the past on projects like Mentoring, Human behavior change, and communication plans, Developing a learning culture, etc. He started his professional career as an Assistant Manager in Nayara Energy (formerly known as Essar oil ltd) in 2014. He went to Imperial Business School, London, to study Business strategy and consulting. He had done his master's in Organization Development and Change from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. He holds a Bachelor of Technology from Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, and another master's degree in Economics from Indra Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
- Nayara Energy, Assistant Manager, 04 years
- Toyota Lift Northwest, Research Associate, 1 year
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
- Business Strategy and Consulting, Imperial Business School, London, Student Exchange programme
- M.A., Economics, IGNOU, New Delhi
- M.A., Organisation Development, Change and Leadership, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Common Purpose GLOBAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.